Launching of the Europe Academy!
New course from the FBI
The “Europe Academy” was launched in March as a new course from the FPÖ Education Institute (FBI). After all, the EU represents an ever-larger factor in political work, and in-depth knowledge of the topic is necessary for meaningful discussion, decision-making and shaping of policy.
In five modules designed to be employment-friendly, participants will learn about the European Union and its institutions. Module I covers the fundamentals of the European Union, including the following aspects:
• The history of the European Union and Austria’s accession
• Institutions and bodies of the EU
• Legislation in the EU and the role of the individual institutions
• Influence of EU legislation on national parliaments
• EU budget and the multi-annual financial framework (MFR)
• Overview of the EU political groups